Great Britain EV Rally 4th July - 8th July 2022. So well publicised that you might never have heard of it.

Ootohere

This does not appear to be a Rally with timed stages and prizes but a jaunt down the length of Scotland and England in EVs. I do not get what they are trying to prove ax the route will have been carefully planned to ensure that charging points are available some of which, e.g. overnight stops, may not be accessible to the general public.

• Like 1

'They' are on a Jolly, on the Gravy Train.  Having a nice time paid for by others.

Without really letting the general public know and have them along to see the vehicles and get to know what it is all about it is like so much.

That is taking the pith of actual Tax Payers of local councils and that pay into the treasury. 

Money that would be better spent going to charitable causes from some of those Sponsors and Partners IMO. 

I would like them to go and see if the Grantown on Spey charger has a new screen, if the Tomintoul charger is back working or the one in Aboyne or Braemar.

Edited by roottoot
  • Like 2

I see they are overnight stopping 1/2 mile from me, now if it were proper rally cars I'd go and have a look but a load of milk floats doesn't warrant the shoe leather ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1