Discounted Skoda Connect Licences

I was checking my Skoda Connect licences on their website recently and noticed that I was being offered a 30+% discount to renew them (Remote Access for £36 and Infotainment Online for £44). 

I don't know if that's a 'summer sale' and everyone will see the same discounted price, or if it's connected to the fact my current licences will expire in 4 months' time, but it seemed a good deal to me and so I've renewed them. (You don't lose out of course as my previous expiry dates of November 2022 have now been extended to November 2023.)

Anyone else who has (reluctantly) accepted the benefit of buying these services on an annual licence might find it useful to check their Skoda Connect webpage and see if they've got the same offer.

Chris

Well that's 100% failure. Dloading the maps, just sat at the end (green bar full) and doing nothing. Left for 15 odd minutes.

Was trying the smartlink+ functions, but none of that works either. Can't mirror link........just imagine if I paid £44.....

My thoughts exactly after having a similar free trial a few months ago...

It might be more useful on newer cars? Certainly on a MY18 car, it added nothing worth paying for.