Error ABS/staballisation control ESC

EP90

Intermittent error and warning lights show for a couple of days then disappears for a day, as in photo.  Booked in at local dealer but wondered if anyone could enlighten me of the cause before it goes in.

20220728_105655.jpg

I'll be leaving it to the dealer.  I was curious as to possible causes, its a 2016 so may be battery related.  I'll update next week. Thanks.

I get the same indications, I have checked the sensor, split the plug / socket, cleaned the contacts, reassembled, and interrogated the system, shown as an electrical intermittent fault, waddled the plug/socket and it goes away, suggesting the prob is in the plug/socket, maybe try pushing the cable into the boot a little although there isn't much to play with, maybe the cable clamp needs bending a little to give a little more play. What does vcds show?

Thanks for the input but I'm not into the tech side.  I'm an old landy type, something falls off, I bolt it back on.  I was just curious about the error message and possible causes before it goes into the dealer.   Its good to know the possible reasons before someone tries to diagnose and repair.  

Well I cancelled todays trip to the dealers ... Out on Friday and a grinding sound started on the off side front wheel.  Ive had this before and it was a stone trapped against the disk, stopped, reversed and luckily the noise stopped and I assume a stone was dislodged.  Ever since, the dashboard error message and warning icons have gone.   Car has had a dozen trips out and all's well.  Maybe a stone was in there a while and caused the errors, i've no idea.

2 hours ago, EP90 said:

Well I cancelled todays trip to the dealers ... Out on Friday and a grinding sound started on the off side front wheel.  Ive had this before and it was a stone trapped against the disk, stopped, reversed and luckily the noise stopped and I assume a stone was dislodged.  Ever since, the dashboard error message and warning icons have gone.   Car has had a dozen trips out and all's well.  Maybe a stone was in there a while and caused the errors, i've no idea.

Check the insides of the discs for evidence of a heavy score then; I've actually had a stone trapped between the disc and the back plate and it scored the relevant disc.