Superchip / Tuning TDi ?

Hi all, 

Will be collecting my 18 plate Edition spec 2.0tdi 150 DSG next week, would of liked the 190 but went for one  fully loaded with panroof, camera, front sensors, heated screen, rear trays heated seats; front & rear so all that sold it really - anyone else done the remapping/chip/ obd plug to give it a bit more poke ? Any tips or avoids ? TIA. Cheers. 

https://en.bsr.se/tuning-kits/t/3639/skoda-kodiaq-20tdi-150hp-2017-2020-dfga

https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/tuning/car/skoda/kodiaq-from-2017-onwards/2-0-tdi-150ps110kw-1968-ccm-21/#go

DTUK has better results on paper, but these are for extreme settings and people on internet are complaining that the car wont work flawlessly if settings tuned to maximum.

BSR works better anyway, as it is a remap not a box.

Sure there are plenty of other tuners out there.

• Thanks 1

I would drive and enjoy your new purchase when you get it and wait and see if you really need a tuning box/ remap.

Ive recently changed from a 2.0 Tsi 180 4x4 Kodiaq to a 1.5 tsi 150 and can honestly say I’m not missing the extra 30hp but in current circumstances I am enjoying the extra mpg.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used a racechip box in my 2.0T petrol Superb.. it took it from 220bhp to 295bhp.. and gave it an extra 100 lb/ft. made a noticeable difference.. also helped with fuel.. I always ran tuning boxes in the older PD tdi's and they gave great results.. 

EDIT: I have a Racechip pedal box here that I could sell, makes a good difference, I took it out for the service and the wife doesn't want it back in as it's too nippy!!! with it.. 

Edited by technics100