OBDEleven

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2022 at 20:00, LakesPuma said:

Has anyone used an OBDEleven on their Fabia and is there anything good that can be enabled?

I got an OBDEleven when I got my Fabia just to activate certain functions. The needle sweep function can be enabled, fog lights can be enabled to act as cornering lights up to a certain speed, I've also enabled headlights and tail lights to act as interior lights (IE come on when car unlocked, come on when getting out of the car, etc etc), and I'm sure there are a few other bits which I can't remember

OBDEleven is a great app. BUT I have had to help uncode someone's car who changed stuff willy nilly and caused issues. If youre new to coding get Carista. If you want to try and go more in-depth and want to retrofit stuff. OBDEleven is great, but it is VERY expensive if you only use it for yourself. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10.11.2022 at 11:13, JGrindel said:

OBDEleven ist eine großartige App. ABER ich musste helfen, das Auto von jemandem zu entschlüsseln, der Dinge wohl oder übel geändert und Probleme verursacht hat. Wenn Sie neu im Programmieren sind, holen Sie sich Carista. Wenn Sie versuchen möchten, tiefer zu gehen und Dinge nachzurüsten. OBDEleven ist großartig, aber es ist SEHR teuer, wenn Sie es nur für sich selbst verwenden. 

Meanwhile obd11 is really quite expensive if you take such a yearly pro subscription. I still have a Pro account from the 1 generation and those were all lifetime Pro accounts back then. And that was still quite cheap at the time. ;)