Mk4 Vrs Seat Covers

RSEire

Can anyone recommend a padded good quality seat cover for just the front seats?

I had a kodiaq for a bit and the seats were real comfy,the standard Vrs seats are, well just standard,in blue too please😁

Hoping for a reply from someone. vRS seats epically comfortable, but cloth covering is horribly cheap. I really regret not getting the seat upgrade, despite it being silly money. Do Skoda offering any solution because front seats such a unique shape 

Cheers for the reply,ended up ordering a set of cheapish covers to see how they are,

Should have upgraded as you said their silly money but probably worth it in the long term

• Like 1

What is the difference in material between standard and the upgrade?

I find the standard seats more than fine, my first car with material seats for years and enjoying them, not sliding and freezing etc

Theirs an Alcantara upgrade,much like the seats in the Kodiaq Vrs,their very comfortable in fairness,much better than the standard seats,i was thinking of a padded good quality seat cover,for better comfort,cancelled the ones i ordered as they didnt look great,still on the look out for a set

10 hours ago, RSEire said:

Theirs an Alcantara upgrade,much like the seats in the Kodiaq Vrs,their very comfortable in fairness,much better than the standard seats,i was thinking of a padded good quality seat cover,for better comfort,cancelled the ones i ordered as they didnt look great,still on the look out for a set

You say they are much comfier, are you meaning just the actual fabric or are the seats different in any way? Again, i find the VRS seats great for comfort, at first a bit weird as not like usual bucket type seats but definitely have got used to them now and they feel fine

Are they proper alcantara also as when i was speccing mine, i remember looking to choose the power seat option but it was selecting an upgrade with interior and saying "microfibre material" and almost 2K so decided not to bother with it

7 hours ago, foxmeister said:

Are they proper alcantara also as when i was speccing mine, i remember looking to choose the power seat option but it was selecting an upgrade with interior and saying "microfibre material" and almost 2K so decided not to bother with it

Alcantara is just a brand name for a synthetic microfibre product that feels like suede, so yes the microfibre material mentioned in the options is essentially fake suede.

• Like 2