Karoq Wind Deflectors

RallySimon

I've had Heko Wind Deflectors on my last 3 Yeti's and would like much the same on my Karoq (see other thread I just started). However they seem hard to get now (set of 4 for front and rear doors - Heko code is 28351).

Out of stock on Amazon, I don't really do Ebay, but had a look on there and the sellers all seemed to show out of stock except for one with a 1 star rating, or a 2pc (front only) set.

I also looked directly on the Heko website, and although you can still choose UK so it shows the prices in GBP £ , once added to the basket, at the checkout, the dropdown list of countries no longer includes UK, so looks like thats out too.

Any suggestions of where (trustworthy/reliable) I might get some from, or alternatively has anyone tried the Climair ones? They seems to be available to order from their UK site, but a bit more pricey than Heko ones.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of Climair wind deflectors on my Karoq purchased when they became available, they are  on the front doors windows and are good at what they do,strong and easy to fit, I have bought many pairs for other vehicles over the years and never had any issues, they were always a little pricey but like everything else nowadays they are really pricey.

I got a brand new set of the Heko ones (set of 4, front and rear doors, code 28351), from Ebay, for the Karoq sent from Latvia, arrived a week after ordering.

Sadly, they are no use now as I decided I didn't like the Karoq and returned it to the dealers and got my Yeti back!

If anyone wants them, contact me, not looking for much for them, prefer someone to collect them, Cambridgeshire/Norfolk/Suffolk area.