Service Plan offer - 25% off.

kodiaqsportline

I'd been waiting for the Black Friday event that Skoda usually applies this time of year. Our Karoq is now 3yr old and I was waiting on the All-in service plan being discounted. 

https://customer.vwfs.co.uk/service-plans/skoda

Tad disappointed because this year their offer is slightly different. The website refers to the discount as a Winter offer rather than Black Friday and no longer includes the All Inclusive package ( 2x MOT, 2x service, 2x warranty, 2x Skoda assist etc )

Might be of interest to someone who just wants a main dealer servicing package.

Winter_service.thumb.JPG.030f9f6edd359d080aaf66640434bb6a.JPG

Edited by kodiaqsportline

Purchased the All In 2 Year Plan  a week ago after my recent service , did the calculation and it works out no more expensive than the combined service costs plus MOT , payments spread over the 2 years monthly , get the added AA ROADSIDE AND  2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED THOUGH ,and maybe not impacted by any year on year price rise at the dealers , car is 5 years old now so only added cost not covered is the Time Belt , but i knew that .