Drivers seat options

Adox

I have a 2009 diesel estate. After about 20 minutes driving, I get a pain in my lower back and hip. Only seems to happen when driving this car. Seat looks OK, but perhaps has collapsed inside (previous owner was quite large).

Are there any straight swap options for this seat?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there are plenty of threads already about it, a quick search on this forum and you will find a few.

If not mistaken, the following are a direct replacement for the front seats:

Fabia mk1 and mk2

ibiza 6l and 6j

polo 9n and 6r

audi a1

I just changed the front seats last week, and having done a few mods to the car already, they were one of the best, if not the best mod so far.

On 12/12/2022 at 16:51, Filipelol said:

Yes, there are plenty of threads already about it, a quick search on this forum and you will find a few.

If not mistaken, the following are a direct replacement for the front seats:

Fabia mk1 and mk2

ibiza 6l and 6j

polo 9n and 6r

audi a1

I just changed the front seats last week, and having done a few mods to the car already, they were one of the best, if not the best mod so far.

Thanks for the reply and for the link to the previous forum thread. Very helpful and lots of options

Yes... Had an issue with my Roomster 2010 Part Leather Front seats. Creating havoc and sciatic pain. Swapped out for pair of Mark 2 Fabia Monte Carlo seats. Best thing I ever did... Amazing thickness and comfort from the bolsters now