Rear brake pad size

Hey!

Silly question but if i search on it i got two types of pads, and discs. I want to change my rear brake pads and discs( both of them will be TRW) i just need to know the sizes of them.

Thank you for your repyl!

2017 Skoda Octavia 1.6 CRTDI DDYA 85KW 115HP

Edited by Rubaj
+

11 hours ago, Rubaj said:

Hey!

Silly question but if i search on it i got two types of pads, and discs. I want to change my rear brake pads and discs( both of them will be TRW) i just need to know the sizes of them.

Thank you for your repyl!

2017 Skoda Octavia 1.6 CRTDI DDYA 85KW 115HP

Jurid on autodoc are suggesting it's the 253x10mm rear brake disc size, ie. build code 1KD, for the Octavia MK3 1.6TDI 90HP/105HP/110HP/115HP hatchback/estate FWD models.

However, it's best to check the car's build codes to be sure, or measure them...perhaps with a gauge made out of cardboard.

Skoda used to put a white build code label under the carpet in the spare wheel well area with some of the build codes, which usually included the build code for the rear brakes. However, that might have change over the years...someone once suggested after about 2015/16.

Skoda online parts catalogue

https://www.lllparts.co.uk/catalogs/skoda/CZ/OCT/805/6/615/615060

Edited by Carlston