Light assist and HBA issue

milowanman

Hi! Im having some issue with my Skoda Octavia VRS 2014. 

- First I had the issue with the RLS not working. But after som coding in OBDELEVEN it works. 
The issue is that the Headlights Assist is not working. It gives the error Light assist Issue. 

- Also when coding DRL with turn signal. The right side of the lights stays on even when the car is off. 

Anyone have an idea of what that can be? 

IMG_20221226_113021.jpg

2 minutes ago, milowanman said:

First I had the issue with the RLS not working. But after som coding in OBDELEVEN it works. 

Also when coding DRL with turn signal. The right side of the lights stays on even when the car is off. 

It sounds like youve been doing some coding without being 100% what youre doing or doing it right and caused some issues.

Did you take a scan of the original to put things back to how they were?

Did you take records of every little thing you have changed?

Was there issues before you touched things?

We need to know a lot more before being able to help as them fault codes tell us nothing, if scanned with vcds or odis you get a lot more specific detail than just "ctrl module faulty"

The problem was when i bought the car.  RLS was not working I got that working. 

* The right side light issue is because when using OBDELEVEN apps - Its not coding properly. - But that issue has been resolved. I had the original adaption. 

The problem is the HBA. I read on the forum that many people had to code the A5 module. But I only have the 20 module. The High beam adaptive function that follows the movement of the steering wheel works flawless. 

When using the high beam and the Light assist is check via Multimedia panel its comes on and works but gives error Light assist fault. 

09: Gives databus error - no communication

and HBA (see image below)

Screenshot_2022-12-26-12-43-21-706-edit_com.voltasit.obdeleven.jpg

4 hours ago, milowanman said:

Also when coding DRL with turn signal. The right side of the lights stays on even when the car is off. 

This is no longer valid it was a user error. 

Only problem is the HBA