Long shot, but................

Please note - I am not a mechanic or expert in anything.

If you want second hand they're (?)often(?) seen for sale, perhaps the sales section here or places like eBay obviously you'd want the correct type, usually sorted by part numbers.  I'd imagine too that you could buy the the filler with the set of the kit that fills it as new but I've never looked for such.  You'll probably find threads on here about this, try a Google search to get back to the threads here.

Hence the two bracketed question marks, I have seen them mentioned on this site, try this. - 

@NeilMH you can save screen space and virtual ink by ending the link after the itm (item) number, as in. -  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325285385141

The rest is the search path you took apparently, or so I was told.

That's different to the one in the spare wheel well of my wife's 2015 Mk3 but that is a hatchback.

Edited by nta16
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, nta16 said:

@NeilMH you can save screen space and virtual ink by ending the link after the itm (item) number, as in. -  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325285385141

The rest is the search path you took apparently, or so I was told.

That's different to the one in the spare wheel well of my wife's 2015 Mk3 but that is a hatchback.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NeilMH said:

That is the correct one but they do not post to NZ.

Ebay would not let me buy that because of the non shipping to NZ even though I could have used a third party shipping service although the freight cost of that would render it uneconomic.

Might be time to buy some foam

Edited by brian245