TDI 170 misfire resolution.

Trevor M

I wonder why it always seems No.2  Injector problems on VW group cars.

I replace an Injector No 2 on a VW golf last year (1,6D) & most of Golfs seem to have problems there. 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

Hi wexti. All is still going well with mine, but bear in mind the problem was resolved less than a month ago. My decision to replace only the failed injector was partly due to the cost, but also the vast majority of injectors can go on far longer than my current 80,000 miles. The reason for having the system checked for contamination at the same time was for reassurance that this had not been the cause of the problem (and hence could have also had an effect on the other injectors.)

On 02/02/2023 at 08:37, Trevor M said:

Enough of my ramblings, but if this is of any use to others it will have been worthwhile.

Not ramblings at all, very usefull fault finding and diagnosis information, thankyou!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...