New winter wheels vw Pretoria 18

Look good. I couldn't deal with 19s round here. Let alone 20s like a good friend has on an audi. Broke a spring on a pothole a few months ago. Still trying to argue with council highways who say if they check it once a year they're immune from being liable!! 

Edited by TheClient

23 hours ago, TheClient said:

Look good. I couldn't deal with 19s round here. Let alone 20s like a good friend has on an audi. Broke a spring on a pothole a few months ago. Still trying to argue with council highways who say if they check it once a year they're immune from being liable!! 

Council haven’t gotten worse and worse . 

• 1 year later...
On 08/02/2023 at 16:04, Mikeyd1 said:

Just fitting 18 genuine vw Pretoria wheels as the roads here are just pothole after pothole. I’ll tell u what tho those 19 inch extremes are super heavy.

4A86B55A-9473-4E6A-BE3F-E2E9769D0AC0.jpeg

17BF2573-8E84-41AF-BCE6-8FE6DD935575.jpeg

Where did you manage to find a set of 18" Pretoria's in the UK?!

On 21/04/2024 at 21:55, danthev8man said:

Where did you manage to find a set of 18" Pretoria's in the UK?!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226099614891?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4IRGjOU0TEK&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=CZikgsQ0TdC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

There was also a Vw dealer somewhere in Scotland selling off genuine 18inch pretoria's in the past couple of years. . I remember seeing them when I was on a wheel search