Is anyone breaking a Felicia (UK)

I'm looking for a right, drivers side driveshaft with CV joints, also a drivers side front indicator. Is anyone breaking a Felicia or favorit, or have these spares stashed away.

I know there used to be someone on eBay, in Lancashire with lots of spares, but the listing seems to have disappeared, or I can't find it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Euro car parts had them for a bout £60 each last time I needed one, but that was 5 years ago now that I think about it. Driveshafts , I should add, sorry.

Edited by Favorit Fan

On 23/02/2023 at 19:27, Favorit Fan said:

Euro car parts had them for a bout £60 each last time

I looked and wasn't sure if the ones they said fitted actually did, you know what eurocarparts are like for fitment accuracy. Depending on the day and brand they seem to range in price from £75 to £145. There is one one eBay but again I'm not sure about fitment.

I bought a driver's side one from Euro car parts, and had no issues fitting it myself. As far as I know it's still on my car and working too, after 5 years, but I sold my Felicia last year. I can't remember exactly which brand it was, but I never had any issues with anything I've purchased from ECP.