Coolant, Brake Fluid and possible DSG oil change

I want to get my mechanic to do a coolant and brake fluid change on my 2017 Fabia 1.4 TDi DSG. Please can you help with the best fluids that need to be used for each job. The silica bag has been taken out the expansion tank. I've only owned the car for 2 months. So far it's been a great car. Yes i know there are issues with overheating etc. But I'm not asking that question. All cars have issues, big or small. I'm also interested in finding out the service details about the car. I've got an official Skoda summary from PDI to 2020. Then it was sold. Its had 4 flexible services and 1 inspection service at 20,000.  I don't have ERwin as I'm not a car dealer. Or can you use it privately?. Or do i need to go to my local Skoda dealers to get them to print off what the car has actually had done to it?. Thanks 

There are 2 oils in your DSG and neither has a service interval. No schedule, guidelines it recommendations to change the oil so leave alone.     Ask them to tell you what is on their system as far as done.   Including any warranty work done.   Brake fluid is at 3 years then each 2 years.  Or the mechanic can check the fluid for H2O content.  The coolant strength can be checked.    No point throwing money at changing stuff not requiring changing.    Wasteful and not Green.  Service as require by use and as preventative maintenance.      Keep Money for oil and filter changes, brake servicing,. Including fluid when needed, tyres, wipers etc.    Maybe the cambelt replacement is the expense you need to prepare for if following Skoda / VW guidance. 

Your DSG is a DQ200 7 speed twin dry clutch.

1967968741_Screenshot2021-07-28at14_13_28 (1).webp

922218293_Screenshot2022-09-2115_58_57.jpg.3711dc86397a804fc83f268add4ae736.jpg.ece7ad63bf3be1dd444132de450cade0.jpg

1221833257_Screenshot2020-10-03at13_19_19.jpg.c743b2191e0cb186e97d46c7df84c5cf.jpg.e9d832bf9c41f20132c06cf6df96c1a2.jpg

Edited by toot
  • Like 1

@tootthanks for your reply. DSG seems fine at the moment. We are enjoying the new car. I'm just trying to sort out bits that I need. I will go down to my local Skoda dealers and see what they can tell me. Yes I agree not to waste money when not needed. Get it checked before replaced. Brake disc are all good. Rear pads will need a change in the next few months. 

Edited by Andy Cope