Bluetooth connection

Jaynet62

Hi guys,

I've lookedvthrough loads of posts relating to Bluetooth and seem a little lost! I've only had my car a week and love it however the car connects via Bluetooth then says remote sim deactivated and starts searching for my phone again! I have disconnected the module under the seat and reconnected it again as mentioned in 1 post but seems to very intermittent in connecting!

Any ideas? Do I need another module?

Thanks

Which model is your car? My S model tries to connect newer phones in "Premum" mode(rSAP?) as default which breaks everything as it disconnects the internal phone SIM and tries to use the car for signal that can't happen on my model. I change the car config (via main menu) for the phone to "Hands Free" mode and everything springs into life through Bluetooth (phone calls, Music via Amazon Echo Auto etc...). This certainly happened when connecting my last two phones Google Pixel 4a & Pixel 6a.

Edited by bigjohn
  • Thanks 1

It doesn't give the the option, i click on extras when the phone is connected and everything is greyed out, I've disconnected the phone and reconnected it and it still happens? I haven't got much hair left I don't want to pull any more out lol.