Weird squeaking noise when letting off accelerator.

Hi all. Looking for some pointers on what this noise could be. This is most noticeable in first and second gear. When I let off the accelerator there’s this squeaking noise when the car leans forward after accelerating. Don’t notice it much at all in higher gears. The best way I can describe it is like leather rubbing together. When the car jerks and makes the noise I can feel it in the gear stick. 
I’ve put lubricant on all the rear seat fasteners not made any difference. You don’t hear it on the outside of the car only in the cabin. Has anyone had a similar noise and found a fix ? 
only other thing I can think is that one my front seats maybe a bit loose at the fixings. 
It’s a 2012 Tdi cr vrs blackline. 
appreciate any opinions and advice and I hope this makes sense 😂

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I was just wondering if you had any luck In diagnosing the problem? I have the exact same but you can hear it outside. I’ve had the car to three different people, one says it was the clutch and it just needed some lubricants. (Which made no difference) another said it could be the engine mount and the third said the Suspension Mount but it doesn’t seem right to me. There are no other symptoms exact a squeak when releasing the accelerator. In 1st to 2nd gear and it only seems to happen if going up a hill or pulling away from traffic lights or a junction. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’m really worried about this problem. 🥺

Thank you 

Probably a plastic moulding rubbing against another part (which is probably another piece of plastic).

Have you taken out any parts recently such as the glove box or the central console? 

It will be worse when you produce a high force between the parts such as when accelerating hard or decelerating/braking. 

When you do find where it is rubbing, glue a small piece of thin felt to one of the parts before re assembly.

Funny enough this is the exactly what it was! It was something on my seat. I haven’t had chance to investigate yet, as soon as I lowered my seat it stopped. So I’m assuming it was leather on plastic? Now I have a bolt under my seat on the left that loves to creak 😅 doing my head in to be honest! Need to sort it. 

Glad you're homing in on the source.

Just a small warning: do not unplug the connectors under the seat unless you have disconnected the battery and left it a while. Some of those connections are for airbags/belt tensioners.