Back in the Yeti fold

Servicepoint3

Hi all.

I'm back, previous member on here as Servicepoint  (May 2011) when I had my original from new 2011 Muscovado 170 4x4.

I always regretted selling Trek my Yeti despite having some nice cars since, ABMW coupe, a Cupra and an Audi but I always hankered for another one. My search seemed endless trying to get the right car with a low enough mileage but last week I eventually found one for sale in Scarborough, I placed my deposit within 2 hours of the car becoming available. Now happy to be the owner of my second Yeti, a 1.4 petrol L&K 4x4 in Jungle Green ( never thought I'd ever have a green car), the low mileage of 19k miles, full service history and extensive maintenance work carried out by the one previous owner made the colour a minor  issue.

I'm actually growing to like the Jungle Green and surprisingly in some light not too different from my Muscovado 170.

• Love it! 1

Well, hello G !  What a nice surprise to see you back....it's been a few years, hasn't it?  I guess it's now a big majority of the 'old gang' who've moved on, many of them more or less reluctant to part with their Yetis - and you'll see the number of posts concerning the sad lack of a worthy up-to-date alternative.  Given the age of the last Yetis, though, there are few members who return to the fold.  It looks as if you've found a real bargain with your '17 L&K 1.4, even if it IS green 🙂!  I hope all goes well.

• Like 1

Been a while! I almost immediately regretted selling my Yeti, much as the other cars were nice in their own way they were just cars🤷‍♂️

I actually nearly bought a Suzuki Jimny but much as I liked the quirkiness I knew I'd soon get tired of its lack of motorway speed.

I'm really enjoying this Yeti and the petrol engine is so quiet compared to my previous diesel Yeti. 

Great going back through the forum too seeing all the old familiar names, the knowledge and information on it always was top-notch.