Elegance model tail light

Hi there, this is probably a silly question but are the tail light lights on an elegance model the exact same as the standard MK 3 model?

1 hour ago, Malky said:

Hi there, this is probably a silly question but are the tail light lights on an elegance model the exact same as the standard MK 3 model?

On my previous estate which was an Elegance they were the standard all halogen tail lights.

IIRC there are 3 types of tail light - halogen, LED low and LED high - fitted to various different models and years.

• Like 1

Hi PetrolDave, sorry about the way I worded the first comment.  It is the whole light fitting I'm looking to replace. I hadn't realised that I had typed light twice!

2 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

IIRC there are 3 types of tail light - halogen, LED low and LED high - fitted to various different models and years.

1 hour ago, Malky said:

It is the whole light fitting I'm looking to replace.

What type of rear lights do you have - halogen, LED low or LED high?

2 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

On my previous estate which was an Elegance they were the standard all halogen tail lights.

3 minutes ago, Malky said:

Halogen.

Then it's just the standard halogen tail lights - the Elegance doesn't have anything  different.

17 hours ago, BACUPIAN said:

How are my LED high different to the LED low ? my 2019 version SEL model 👍

Your 2019 SEL came with LED low functionally as standard, unless you picked the option for high functionally.  

1. Pre facelift LED cluster. Fitted to vRS and L&K as standard.  Optional on other trims. 
6CB35EC2-50D1-480E-874F-7E4332C90E9A.jpeg.aff8a81a2214390f050e4b674cbdeb8a.jpeg

2. Facelift LED low functionality. Fitted as standard on all trims exc. vRS and L&K.

AB822C08-18EC-4BA8-B033-696219A1A3A7.jpeg.2ad33cf9d5b70da7023c3ad54d909c2e.jpeg

3. Facelift LED high functionality. Fitted to vRS and L&K trims as standard. Optional on other trims. 
A2D4B22A-13ED-412E-A72A-FA3A609DF061.jpeg.d7666be65f581f76962688b358fd7634.jpeg