Android auto sudden problems

Hi there

Very grateful for all the help received so far.. this morning I've done everything as normal, plugged my phone in and selected "midi" as advised

And all that happened is the following screenshot.. everything up to date on the OnePlus 8T and the head unit.. please can I have some help ? I've reset phone and the head unit by holding down power until the Skoda logo reappears.. it literally worked at 10pm last night 😕

Thank you

IMG_20230330_115745.jpg

IMG_20230330_120532.jpg

Just press the bit that says android auto below the OnePlus 8t. Mine does that sometimes if I have to replug it and the head unit hasn't finished shutting down it's car mode.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/03/2023 at 19:13, MarkyG82 said:

Just press the bit that says android auto below the OnePlus 8t. Mine does that sometimes if I have to replug it and the head unit hasn't finished shutting down it's car mode.

Another update for Android auto and same again, not working just stuck.. reinstalled the android auto and now it won't even install the phone 😭

Hi my phone and my partners pixel phone had issues with Android auto updates recently causing the device to no longer connect.  It would actually throw check compatibility warnings on the infotainment screen. Anyway, after excluding the USB cable as an issue, I ran through steps 5 to 6 here and I was able to get everything connected and setup again.

• Select to forget all cars paired in Android auto
  • Clear the app cache and delete the data
  • Make sure you have the latest update installed
  • Plug back in and pair