vRS finally run in

micndiesel

Took me a while ,the cars spent most of its days in parked up or going to local shops .At last done another 400miles in a couple of days and the cars just keeps getting more impressive now its run in hopefully get a few more miles on the clock and lots more fun driving .ill do my best to do more photos and check and update more on here .

Lovely place to live right next to the river trent only a couple of miles from the centre of nottingham .With a nice section of private road across the sports fields to drive up none of its mine though it comes with my job but never mind at least ive got a a vrs now.

Thanks for all youre replys still working out how everything works on here

Just been out for a few hours to have a play .Got myself a micropilot microgo gps camera warning gadget dont trust myself with speed limits anymore seems to work great .

Havnt had so much fun since i had the old porsche 944 or the nissan skyline ,love the vrs people dont notice it catching them up. Managed to try the traction control out round a few traffic islands seems to cut in at a good time .didnt want to come home wanted to stay out all night but had to go home to walk the dog .Even he likes being in the boot .I do take it easy when hes in the back .Still trying to spot more vrs in nottingham but only spotted a couple so far .Looking forward to trying to get out a bit more often at least once a week for a play .If anyone spots me about give me a beep

thanks for the replys

Mike