Torn Rear Window Frame

Hello,

The rear rubber window frame on the left side of my car appears to have been torn,

I own a 2014 Skoda Octavia (mk 3).

What is the name or serial number of this part? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Is it possible to replace it by myself?

Attached is a photo of the torn part.

Nevermind the tape marks. It's my poor attempt to temporarily silence the wind noise.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you!

car window.jpg

It is one big piece containing the window runners also.

im unsure if it contains the rear glass too.

Youll need to get it from Skoda and there are different types and specs depending on your car so they can find it based on your vehicle details.

regarding changing it, it’s a hard job as the glass needs removing fully and I am unsure what your level of skill or knowledge is but even so, it’s very fidddly and a pain to do 

Hope this helps.

This is the lower part, and as you can see there is rubber attached to the glass at the sides and bottom.

However the top rubber is a different bit of the door seal.

SKODA OCTAVIA MK3 DRIVER SIDE REAR QUATRE GLASS WINDOW 5E5845214 - Picture 2 of 9