SOLD Mazda MX5 1.6 project. MOT October '23

Favorit Fan

For sale here is my MX5 ; it has a current MOT all summer long, but it is an unfinished project. I am selling it because it is no longer practical: we recently had a new baby, so it cannot transport me and two kids, and I will not now have the spare time to finish the restoration. The bodywork is finished, except for a small patch of the boot lip, and is in excellent condition, I will add more pictures as soon as I can. The convertible roof has a small rip above the glass heated rear window, and needs replacing really: I always intended to get a hard top, so I just kept the car under a cover, which I will include.

The chassis is good overall, but will require some more work in the near future, I am prepared to carry out this repair, if the buyer pays the asking price, but when it would get fixed I cannot guarantee any dates.

The mileage is average, but the engine has been well looked after, always starts first time, and I have a lot of receipts for work carried out on the car, including a respray about four years ago.

I bought the car after the Catalytic converter had been stolen, so for the MOT I had to buy a brand new one last year, as second hand ones are rare as hen's teeth.

As for test drives, I haven't been using the car myself, other than to and from the MOT, but I will tax and insure the car for weekends once a viewing has been arranged, I cannot accommodate test drives on weeknights because of our newborn, but can offer short viewings.

Please only call for details/viewing between 10am and 8pm. Now sold.DSC_0185.thumb.JPG.b03026815f99269d468980588f14f405.JPGDSC_0191.thumb.JPG.4ba36e4a6d1f4452782af6c357248a98.JPGDSC_0193.thumb.JPG.7469c37e6a21b93d7038201f5ad90b15.JPGDSC_0187.thumb.JPG.e21b20a95f946e8b93ecbf6b1bf49f53.JPGDSC_0184.thumb.JPG.ae337326f489d033d72f3e43bb2d905d.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Edited by Favorit Fan
Vehicle Sold

• Favorit Fan changed the title to SOLD Mazda MX5 1.6 project. MOT October '23