Leg and knee pain

Hi all not long had my Rapid. I'm 6ft and it killing my right leg knee and hip pain. I always feel the accelerator needs to be further away. If I put the seat back I can't fully depress the clutch. 

Any one else tall have this issue or found a solution 

Andy 

Alas, you've discovered one of the problems with the Rapid. For all its good points (of which it has many), comfort is not one of them. The seats are not good (the biggest contributor to leg pain in the car), and if you are tall you will find it hard work to get a good compromise between legroom, pedal reach and steering column position. If you have the headroom, try jacking the seat up a bit, as it will help with legroom and pedal positioning.

Yeah will give jacking the seat up a go. 

You would think pedal position alteration would be almost standard these days. 

I have the SE Sports seats which are comfortable enough but leg position is a nightmare 

13 hours ago, Kenny R said:

It's an interesting article, however I'm not sure that surgery to reposition your shoulder joint a couple of inches forward to allow you to sit back in your seat, is the sort of ergonomic advice I want to be following. 😄

image.thumb.png.63350063bda56bcb69a21f1156fefbf9.png

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, EnterName said:

It's an interesting article, however I'm not sure that surgery to reposition your shoulder joint a couple of inches forward to allow you to sit back in your seat, is the sort of ergonomic advice I want to be following. 😄

image.thumb.png.63350063bda56bcb69a21f1156fefbf9.png

If you're baffled @Kenny R take a closer look at the two images...

Dislocated dude.png

9 minutes ago, EnterName said:

If you're baffled @Kenny R take a closer look at the two images...

Dislocated dude.png

Yeah, it says not to adjust seat too high so that you have to bend your neck to see through windscreen or see instruments as in image 1 with the X, seems perfectly logical to me.