Memory seat question

To @agjb90 - May be this is the feature called "Comfort Entry/Exit" or something like this.. You can check this coding with "VCDS":

36 Drivers Seat;

Long Coding - Byte 3, Enable Bit 1.

• Like 1

It shouldn't move every time if you have matched the key to your settings. To match the key, move the seat and mirrors to your preferred position, store it in one of the memory slots then remove the key from the ignition and press the unlock button (don't open the door before you do that). If you hear a ding from the instruments, you have paired the key to that seat memory and the car will automatically adjust to your position if necessary when you unlock. Repeat for any other keys used by other drivers.

I do have it paired to the key but it moves back when ignition turned off as if to allow exit then when I get back in and turn ignition on it resets to my set position, was just looking to turn this feature off if possible