Apple Car Play Connection Issues

Supernovas

Afternoon all,

My farther in law is having issues connecting his iPhone to his Yeti and I hope you can help. When he enters smart link after a second it comes up and shows his iPhone as connected, whenever we select the phone it seems it is looking for it then comes up with, please check whether your mobile device is compatible fours with Smartlink, am I doing something wrong or is the car and/or phone software versions not compatible, if so anyone know what the versions should be???/

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Tony

You may wish to check what version software he has on the car, then if an update is available.. apply it.

Not saying it will cure the issue, but it might have fix for the issue.

Usually holding down the Menu/Setup button for 10 seconds will enter you into the Engineering menu, and then locate Software Train (or take plenty of photo's if you cannot) and post that back.

You can test this on your car to see what this is.

Hi Varoom,

I have the system information is this is what you mean.

Device Part Number 5L0035200D

Hardware H31

Software 0353

Media Codec 3101.0.0.9

Regards

Tony