Skoda All In Service Plan - What's Covered....

Skodasav

I've recently become the new owner of a 2019 Karoq DSG 4x4 and I purchased the all in service plan separately from Skoda as I've had similar policies before with other car manufacturers and they just work for me.

I booked the car in to the local Skoda dealers (Furrows - Oswestry) and let them check it over and complete whatever work was required. It turned out that it needed an oil change, spark plugs, air and pollen filters (all of which I knew were covered under the plan). I'd also noticed that the 'low battery in key fob' message was appearing when I used a certain key so, as I was there, I asked if the batteries could be replaced in both keys. I was amazed when everything was finished and I had nothing extra to pay! I was quite prepared to pay for the batteries but was told they are covered under the service plan. I know we are only talking about 2 key fob batteries but that got we wondering - what else is covered that isn't obvious? What work have you had completed under the Service Plan, that you initially thought wasn't covered?