Need some advice

FPC

Hi All. 

I need some advice. 

I'm currently driving an Octavia MK4 2020 style, decent car. Some issues with the current service partner but I have an opportunity to trade for an Audi A6 C7 (2017) S-Line Quattro. 

It's a lovely car but wanted to ask on people's opinion on which is a better overall car? 

What should I be looking out for? 

Cheers. 

First off, welcome to the site :) 

Second, you've posted in the wrong place, this is for feedback of deals done on site 😕 

Third, why do you want to change to an older car? Please tell me you're not doing that Irish thing of driving an audi makes you superior to other road users?

Bottom line, your choice so long as you can afford to run it. 

15 minutes ago, petrolcan said:

First off, welcome to the site :) 

Second, you've posted in the wrong place, this is for feedback of deals done on site 😕 

Third, why do you want to change to an older car? Please tell me you're not doing that Irish thing of driving an audi makes you superior to other road users?

Bottom line, your choice so long as you can afford to run it. 

Ah, sorry didn't know about the different areas for posting. 

I'm looking for a lower year to get a higher spec car but a solid car. I've had poor service experience from Skoda and it's put me off buying into them anymore. 

But found that Audi A6 as a potential replacement. And, no. 😀. It's not the Irish superiority thing. 😀😀 Ok, maybe a little. 😅