Tyre Pressures for 1.5 TSI?

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with correct tyre pressure settings for my 2019 SE Technology 1.5 TSI with 215/55/R17 tyres., which I have just purchased.

It was registered in late December 2018, but all the detail I can find tell me it is a 2019 model.

There is no tyre pressure sticker on the inside petrol cap door, which I believe should be the normal location. And on the drivers door pillar there is just a sticker advising to set the TPMS once you've adjusted pressures - but no pressure info.

I have emailed Skoda and they advised 2.2/2.3 bar (front/back) standard, and 2.5/3.3 for full load, but this seems low compared to other information I've seen suggesting 2.5 or 2.6 for standard.

Is anyone able to help confirm, either from their car of the same model/tyre size, or a service manual or similar?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, gristy said:

It was registered in late December 2018, but all the detail I can find tell me it is a 2019 model.

That is correct.

Here is the answer :

image.jpeg.00e989c937189a28729d34304363eab0.jpeg

Sticker OEM reference is 3V0 010 000 AF, if you want to buy it. 😉

I suggest using the ´ECO’ pressures to delay sawtooth wear on your tyres, which causes rumbling when it  appears

• Like 2

@gristy

install Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System

-> https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/434028-tire-pressure-monitoring-system/#comment-4893182

and you will see, how pressure values are changing -
pumped 2.5, on cold morning can drop to ~2.2 and increased to ~3.0 on highway at hot day