Vogtland Lowering Suspension Kit

If anyone is looking to lower their Fabia I can recommend the above. My son has a 2017 1.0 Tsi Monte Carlo and from day 1 he has banged on about lowering the car. ( In my mid 50s I'm not a great advocate of lowering cars, but I have to admit that the standard set up does look a bit high - especially the rear) . With an advisory of a weeping rear shock on his MOT a couple of months ago, this was the excuse he needed and against my better judgement, ordered the above kit at just over £300. Now fitted it has transformed the cars handling - no body roll with the only compromise being a barely noticeable deterioration in comfort over rough surfaces. My wife has a 2016 Polo GTI which has fantastic handling but drive over Cats eye and your likely to loose a tooth filling.  To be honest with a 35mm drop all round, the car does look better

• Thanks 1

Yes it was a full kit ie springs and dampers. I Agree that It certainly doesn't have the ridiculous "slammed" look as this wasn't something my son was trying to achieve. One thing for certain is that its significantly lower than the very high standard set up. In fairness to Vogtland they state that the 35 mm drop is measured against standard Skoda suspension and that if the car comes with a lowered suspension from the factory the drop will be less. I assume that my son's car was never specified with the option sports suspension based on its prior appearance