Exhaust options?

I was recommended to do a res delete on my 2015 mk3. However, I've seen so many people on here and across the web that you get a horrible resonance and droning around 2-2/4k rpm. Which I don't really want. 

I would like to change the exhaust to something a bit louder, as I feel the stock sound of the car doesn't really match the car itself. I was looking at the Vibrant performance 2.5″ x 18″ Stainless Steel as recommended by other posts I have seen.

What have other people done? Have they changed the whole set up, maybe cat back or from the downpipe, off the self aftermarket or anyone had custom ones made. I'm interested to see what people have had done, and what they sound like, as well as the cost?

Let me know :)

I've seen a few videos of people who have deleted their backboxes, either one side or both. From the odd video I have seen it definitely seems better than a farty sounding res delete but whether or not it drones it another story. I'm sure opening up the stock backboxes any half decent exhaust shop would find a way of making it a bit louder as I'm sure there is plenty of packing in there.