Tsr on Australian delivered 2022 petrol vrs

kreeker

Hey guys, I was a bit gutted when I received the delivery on my new car last year to find out that TSR hasn't been programmed into the Australian issued vrs's even though id been sold the car as having the feature. I have all the hardware bits as i understand it but for some reason skoda australia doesn't allow the feature. They've said it's due to the different streets signs in Australia bit I call bull... given that vws have the feature. 

Obdeleven have brought a 1 touch app that turns this on. I'd happily buy the obdeleven just for this feature but was wondering if anyone in Ais has turned this feature on?

Cheers!

I have the full tech pack on my Style model which is supposed to have tsr. Anyhow, it seems the feature has been disabled for some reason. Can't be certain, but I believe tsr could be enabled on the Mk111??  Agree the 'different street signs' thing is BS.

• 4 months later...

Yep, I only found out once I'd driven off. Pointed out to the dealer that at time of purchase TSR was all over their website. They didn't give 2 sh.ts though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sponsor
On 12/09/2023 at 10:54, kreeker said:

Hey guys, I was a bit gutted when I received the delivery on my new car last year to find out that TSR hasn't been programmed into the Australian issued vrs's even though id been sold the car as having the feature. I have all the hardware bits as i understand it but for some reason skoda australia doesn't allow the feature. They've said it's due to the different streets signs in Australia bit I call bull... given that vws have the feature. 

Obdeleven have brought a 1 touch app that turns this on. I'd happily buy the obdeleven just for this feature but was wondering if anyone in Ais has turned this feature on?

Cheers!

TSR is SWaP and as such can't just be turned on via coding 

We can supply activation codes (which can be used within obdeleven) but it's extremely expensive 🤢

• Like 1

Given my issues with software etc without having played around with coding, I'm hesitant for now but once off warranty...how expensive  is expensive ballpark wise?