DSG Gearbox Info - 2017 1.6 Diesel

Hi, I have a Skoda Superb 1.6 TDI. I am trying to find out what the servicing/ oil change schedule for the gearbox is. It has been serviced at Skoda dealerships so far, and the service logs show no transmission oil changes.

Any info would be appreciated.

image.png.f4719f4789db1a3b84f9ab5a5e4e6f0b.png

It has a 7 speed gearbox.

Do not DIY, unless you know about DQ200,s as these are different from a DQ250 which is the one oil in the Box & MCU.

The DQ200 has 2 oils. 

There is a DIY thread, and i could link 2 of them but i will not.   Leave the DQ200 well alone unless a high mileage done and maybe even then. 

There was the World Wide recall 2012 which excluded Europe and that was in DQ200,s 2009-2012. '34F7' changine the oi from Synthetic to mineral and a software update. In Europe a Service campaign started in 2014 to do these.

Then in 2017 Service Campaign '34H5' was started on some from 2013-2015. a Software update. 

This has been restarted 2 times since in Australia because there were missed cars.  This was about Heat /Pressure and failures, cracks, leaks & the accumulator.

There are TPI,s covering DQ200,s from 2015 on, Clutch Slip & there were Clutch Pack Upgrades and Software updates, 

There are threads on here on that.

With a 2017 on  DQ200 DSG working fine, leave well alone IMO.

Edited by toot
  • Like 1