Drive Mode not working after VC retrofit

Experts, I need some help to diagnose and fix my drive modes which after virtual cockpit upgrade on my superb mk3 2017 stopped working. "Mode" button near DSG lever has is glowing white but nothing happens when i press it. It used to work before and i verified carisma/charisma adaptations on 5F they are active. Not sure what is wrong here.

Ok, Have an update. One of the members in a group scanned by car and told me i will need to change gateway to part no. 3q0907530AC or AA... suspecting comparability issue with my stock gateway and cluster. Nowhere in briskoda i never heard people changing gateway for a 2017 model..yes 2016 model requires changing gateway+bcm . I am not sure if its gateway which needs changing in my case.

Edited by deepshegde

16 hours ago, ApertureS said:

What gateway have you currently got in your car?

Current one is : 5Q0907530AM. I have two problems with my car right now:

1.Drive Modes not working. Carisma adaptations are active.

2.Unable to find "expansion-display configuration" adaptions missing because of which i am unable to view VC settings on mu MIB display.

Rest everything is working flawlessly including my new virtual cockpit. I am still not sure if above problems due to incompatibe canbus gateway. I couldnt find anything wrong with coding/adaptations.

Canbus GatewayPart.PNG

• 6 months later...
On 29/09/2023 at 22:37, ApertureS said:

What gateway have you currently got in your car?

Hey mate, reviving this thread...my gateway is 5Q0907530AM...with this my both drive modes and some adaptation to show VC settings on headunit are missing. I am not sure if this is due to incompatible canbus (suggested by another member who scanned my car)... Can you pls confirm?