Goodbye, and I loved my vRS :)

VRS_White_Hatch

Hi everyone,

I shall still visit occasionally as I like the site and the chat but the vRS has been traded. I had it from 8 months old until 46 months, not a single fault. I went through tyres, did my own servicing and thoroughly enjoyed driving it. Chipped to 300 it was a beast but you just couldn't get the power down until 3rd or more.

I have a set of saloon roof bars I need to sell - used 3 times to transport ladders, and a set of 18" alloys with winter tyres. I'm going to look if I can put them on here, but I'm not a paid up member so I suspect Ebay might be the answer.

Thanks to everyone who posts for making the site what it is. Skoda make great cars. I only got one person make a Skoda joke - and would you believe he drives a Dacia :)

Regards

Rob

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

A Cupra Formentor 310.

Similar performance to the VRS if your doing 70 and floor it, but off the mark its very sharp. The 4WD and auto box just work, without using launch control you can just zip away with no wheelspin or wheel hop. Boot is smaller. Heated steering wheel is great in winter. So much tech I still dont understand how it can drive itself - yes really - but then nag you to take the wheel. I've yet to try the self parking.