Skoda octavia 5e FL (switch-on time)

4 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

What happened to make the menu item disappear? Any coding/adaptation changes to 5F, any fault codes showing in 5F when scanned with e.g. VCDS or OBDeeven?

Yes i made this changes 

Obd 11

IMG_6765.png

6 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

Then it's best to carry on this discussion in that original thread, since something you did there has caused the problem so the context is VERY importaant.

I have the problem before I change these things

6 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

What happened to make the menu item disappear? Any coding/adaptation changes to 5F, any fault codes showing in 5F when scanned with e.g. VCDS or OBDeeven?

it doesn't show me any error

13 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

Then it's best to carry on this discussion in that original thread, since something you did there has caused the problem so the context is VERY importaant.

the problem is that that topic is closed

6 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

2 hours ago, Marcii said:

Yes i made this changes 

6 minutes ago, Marcii said:

I have the problem before I change these things

Then mentioning those changes was irrelevant and not helpful - you should simply have mentioned that the problem existed beforehand.

17 hours ago, Marcii said:

you said if I changed something and I only said what I changed 😬

... but you knew those changes were irrelevant because the fault existed before them - something you didn't mention until a later post :wall:

I'm out.

• Love it! 1

51 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

... but you knew those changes were irrelevant because the fault existed before them - something you didn't mention until a later post :wall:

I'm out.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you... yes, you're right, what I changed above has no relevance to my problem 🫣🫣

• Like 1