Octavia mk3 not displaying --- for cruise control

Hi all,

Could someone help me with strange issue?

I have Octavia mk3, 2013.

All the sudden, when I activate CC (just the lever switch, without pushing SET button) it doesn't display --- until I set speed using the SET button.

So if I drive the car with CC, forget to turn it off, next time I start the car it will only show mileage.

I did played with VCDS and coded some other things, not sure if it is related or not.

Anyways, if there is some coding for it (or another solution), please share so that I can test it.

Thank you all in advance

59 minutes ago, langers2k said:

VCDS keeps a log of every change you've made, I'd suggest reversing each change in turn until the original behaviour returns :)

That is what I will do, I compared first code from the readings and the last one. Found a difference in it.

1 hour ago, nickytheshaft said:

I don't know what to say, my 2014 vrs got new never did that

I changed maxidot to display vrs at the startup :D, so it might be standard behaviour for vrs.