Skoda Octavia MK3 A Pillar/ Interior Sill *NOW SOLD* Trims

Tebba61

Brand new black interior sill trims for MK3.5 Octavia, bought them to replace my scuffed items but never got round to it, car gone now so just cluttering the shed up, want £30 posted the pair, or £20 collection from Willenhall WV1220231125_112111.thumb.jpg.363b5d2ccb3a114eeab2ce36e72e0ed6.jpg20231125_112111.thumb.jpg.363b5d2ccb3a114eeab2ce36e72e0ed6.jpg

20231125_112403.jpg

20231125_112227.jpg

Edited by Tebba61
Sold

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, TubaMagna8 said:

Would you post these?

At the moment I do not have a box to fit them both in,  if posted in the original wrapping they are sure to get damaged, I'll have a look about for a box over the holiday 👍

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TubaMagna8 said:

How long are they? 

Hi, they are approx 3ft in length and at the widest point 12 ins, have still not been able to find anything suitable to pack them in, I'm still looking though 👍

On 03/01/2024 at 22:47, TubaMagna8 said:

How long are they? 

I've found a box big enough to have these shipped now, total price including shipping is £30 or £20 if collecting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2024 at 17:46, Tebba61 said:

I've found a box big enough to have these shipped now, total price including shipping is £30 or £20 if collecting.

I'm still interested in these, mine have broken bits on them with taking them on and off lol

Hi, they are still available if your interested, I can pm my PayPal email address if you want them posted or you can collect ?

Cheers Paul 

• Tebba61 changed the title to Skoda Octavia MK3 A Pillar/ Interior Sill *NOW SOLD* Trims