Getting a DAB system into a 2011 Yeti

silver50

Hi folks, I'm looking to replace my TDI Fabia with a petrol car for Edinburgh ULEZ purposes

A 2011 low mileage 1.2 TSI Yeti has come up. I see it has an Amundsen unit. I really like listening to a couple of DAB only radio stations.

I don't particularly want a DAB "add on" unit, I'd prefer something all in one. What would be the most cost effective solution and is there going to be issues if removing the Amundsen out of the equation?

BTW the car is an Elegance (2011) but I imagine I'm right in saying it won't have DAB. Even if it maybe did (sounds not impossible from my reading up) it wouldn't be DAB+. I had an S Class Mercedes earlier this year that was a 2011 and it's DAB channel selection was hugely limited because of this.

Thanks

Edited by silver50