Tyre Bags 19" (> 2100mm)

Does anyone have any recommendations for tyre bags that will fit the Superb 19" wheels (>2106mm)? 

The standard Skoda the bags are up to 18" and when I tried them on my car they are minimum 10cm too small in the circumference.

I got a cheap set of Audi bags but they are too large and the Velcro fastening doesn't align...

Does Skoda offer a larger Tyre bag other than 000073900B? 

Or a VW alternative perhaps? 

I bought the VW set for 21" wheels in the end, for £36 also from Amazon.

I already have the Skoda bags for my Octavia & I agree, knowing where the wheel came from & the nice pouch for the caps or bolts plus the carry handle is very useful.

The different colour will be good to identify the wheels although I think I'll probably build a wooden storage rack for them this winter now I've got two sets to store.

Edited by Gabbo

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I was at my local garage for the post-delivery check on my new car & I noticed that Skoda had a new set of tyre bags advertised for the SuV vehicles.

Its not written on the pack but the guy told me they were from 18" to 22" for the Kodiaq & Enyaq but would likely also fit the larger wheels from the Superb..

Part Number: 5LA 073 900

5LA 073 900.jpg

Edited by Gabbo
add part number
  • Thanks 1

Asked them by email for the price.... 65Chf.. !!!

Think the VW 18"-21" for 41chf are still the correct buy & can easily be found on Amazon or eBay slightly cheaper.