MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P1566P Updade

pawel70

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I can't become a first user - Ok I have one key at the moment..
Sometimes it takes a long time to load the user profile.
Every few days I get information on the screen that an update is available. I accept, I don't accept. It doesn't change anything.
A new map is available on Skoda update for VIN. The update does not start.
Smart link via without cable doesn't work - maybe it's not available to me?
There is an error in Multimedia - Update needed...

Screenshot_20240103-174743_OBDeleven.jpg

Edited by pawel70

that error is from the last update. 

After each update, you must recalculate the checksum for the new software . So your checksum is not yet calculated.

but there is no problem from that SVM monitoring error.  

Connect with module 5F, go to adaptation, check channel "confirmation of installation change". There's a 4-digit key over there.  give me the 4 digit code and i will calculate the new code. 

to become first user you need both keys.  download the new maps in SD or USB ....

Wireless Smartlink is only available after buying.

what is your VIN, and your actual SW in MIB ? 

Edited by andreiro221

in the same location, put in the new code - e16f, and save. After that you can delete the SVM error.

the is a newer SW for your MIB, SW480.  the dealer can do it.

for the maps - you need to use the original SD card that came woth the car, delete old maps, put new maps on it.

Edited by andreiro221

Thanks . The error is gone. I read on this forum that map updates are only available online. Of course not for free. The unit is behind the display. There is no SD slot - Maybe inside?? I don't care about that. I use Android auto - AmiGo - good for me. Speed camera warning and Average speed.... Very good for me.
Android auto is now wireless. I bought a cheap adapter on Alliexpress. It worked perfectly with a budget smartphone....
Thank you very much for help .
I will keep fighting.

https://aliexpi.com/Dy6v

aa_auto.JPG

yes you are right.   you have MIB3... maps will update online.... you buy them from store

If you register as main user, then the maps will be available for download, free only for 2 years i think...