Hello from Romania!

Sneffex

Hi everyone! Delighted to join the briskoda forum. After i owned a 2019 Octavia until june 2023, i am ready to upgrade to a superb 3 l&k 2019 in the beautiful imperial violet so i came here to get advice on the car and its maintenance.

Lastly, i wish all of you a happy new year!

IMG_20230613_114243_Original.jpeg

Happy New Year! La Anul si la Multi Ani, if I am not mistaken! :)

Can't comment on Superb much, friend of mine had a 2.0tdi manual, great car, spacious and very economical, it was reliable as well! Now he moved to Kodiaq and loves it too!

I was going to trade in my Karoq for Superb but prices for Karoq are dropped a lot, like 25-30% so financially it doesn't make sense! 😞

Buna Ziua @Sneffex , lovely choice of car in the Superb, also liking the colour choice in the violet. Hopefully it'll survive the Bucharest roads unharmed! (Going by the vehicle registration it is Bucharest right? BR for Brasov? Most of my friends over here were from the north so all MM plates!)

Edited by robt100