I thought this sports steering wheel would be easy to find

second hand but only ones I can find have the vrs logo. So I'm looking at importing one for £500 plus whoever knows what the import duty will add up to. Seems a bit much when the car is only worth 8.5k

Screenshot_20240104_022815_Chrome.jpg

Edited by rit
Added a few more comments

8 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

I’d be investing how difficult it is to remove the vRS badge I think. 

Hadn't thought of that :)

Would have to get rid of it though because it would get on my nerves knowing the steering wheel did not match the car

We have what looks to be that same wheel on our Sportline Karoq and there is a small insert on the flat edge with the Sportline logo on it. Not sure whether this is the same badge as you’re referring to or if yours sits in the centre of the wheel?
Somehow after our car was delivered to our local dealers said insert ‘went missing’, needless to say they replaced it but I was advised it would have been £120 😱

Edited by BTandSid
  • Like 1

Just checked mine and it looks like the vRS logo is part of the silver trim.

Third edit lucky... I think this might be the correct part. Has an Octavia logo

https://www.kopacek.com/skoda/octavia-iii/octavia-iii-steering-wheel-plate-for-flat-bottom-stwheel-octavia

Edited by HappySam
  • Like 1