Exploring the Need for Dedicated Kushaq and Slavia Subforums: A Discussion

Hey BRISKODA community,

I hope everyone is doing well! I've noticed that we don't have separate subforums for the newly introduced Skoda Kushaq and Slavia models. I wanted to open up a discussion about whether creating dedicated spaces for these vehicles within our forum might be beneficial.

As the Skoda family grows, having distinct subforums for each model could help streamline discussions, making it easier for members to find relevant information, share experiences, and seek assistance specific to their vehicle. With the Kushaq and Slavia gaining popularity, it might be worthwhile to consider this organizational change.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on whether we should propose the addition of dedicated subforums for the Kushaq and Slavia. Do you think it would enhance the overall user experience? Let's discuss and see if there's a consensus among our community members. Till so far I am unable to see a group for Slavia or Kushaq and these two models are very popular in India.

Cheers,

Adarsh

Edited by Dean
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for raising.

ill get them added later. Life would be easier for everyone if the models were the same name ;)

Ie the Slavia is based on the scala. So a sub forum might be under its manufactured parent.

scala > slavia. Etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColinD said:

Thanks for raising.

ill get them added later. Life would be easier for everyone if the models were the same name ;)

Ie the Slavia is based on the scala. So a sub forum might be under its manufactured parent.

scala > slavia. Etc.

That would be a better option and will help the user efficiently. 

• Like 3