Looking for cheap economical car, narrowed down to skoda rapid and Fluence dci

Hey,

So I'm in the market for an economical car, I've narrowed it down to either

1.5 dci renualt fluence with the legendary k9k engine (2015 around the 200k km)

1.6 TDI rapid manual, I have no idea about this engine I've tried googling it but couldn't find it (again roughly same years 2015~ 200k km 90HP)

I really like the Rapid's look over the fluence, and the boot is more practical however tdi rapids aren't as common as the fluences here so I'll have a harder time finding one that wasn't abused.

I was wondering if people have any reviews on the 1.6 tdi rapid with the 90 hp, like how long does the engine can last? cause like reanualt's k9k has taxis with 700k km and upwards but I have 0 knowledge regarding skoda's engine. 

Welcome.

Have a look in the Rapid section.

Many might like them.

I would sum the 1.6 TDI CR as having been part of the Defeat Device / False Emissions VW Scandal and some needed to have a Air Flow Device fitted and a Software / Engine management update.

Then VW Group / Skoda had to have the 1.6 TDI CR with SCR / Adblue to get the required WLTP / RDE2 certification.

Be aware of possible DPF issues.