Jobs to do at 100,000 miles octavia vrs tdi cr

I’m over 100,000 miles and wondering what maintenance should be done or expected to do be done. 

I’ve got the MOT due next week so I’m sure they will force something onto me but I’ve just done 

• Timing belt done last year at 92.5k miles.
  • Oil change with pump, new oil filter and shell 550046307, the same fuel as last year.
  • P2015 engine fault solved with eBay repair bracket for 2010 plastic manifolds. This initially triggered a p2006 code but has cleared with a few days of short trips(an OBD reset wouldn’t clear it).

Clutch working fine

MOT is roadworthiness  check. Timing belt, oil pump, gearbox oil is irrelevant.

Suspension and brake component wear can be an issue as can emissions. Also if OBD engine warning lights showing it is an issue.

If you get advisories they do not need to be done. Any failure items will be clearly documented on the print out you will get. The garage cannot tell you anything else to get an MOT.