Primary user - Apps activation?

Finally after 3 months managed to get spare key and activate as primary user, but still no Sat nav, Smart connect, Cruise Control or Emode (Octavia iV PHEV).

Says go to shop buton doing so(first time since bought) none of what I want is showing, I only see care connect, infotainment online, data plans and some guff apps like pay to park etc.

So, what am I doing wrong or missing or is this another visit back to Skoda to resolve?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Got 1941, no more sos pop pop and infotainment works and is stable, if lacking most of the useful apps

• 2 weeks later...

Replying to my own post - seems this was result of Skoda Telford not doing the full task when sorting the emergency call and infotainment up to 1941.

Paul from Skoda Wolverhampton has gone in, activated correctly all the modules required and finally I have a fully functional car and head unit.

Off to read the manual now about all the stuff I've so far not had opportunity to fiddle with.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, wantaskoda said:

Have you got the ability to use (activate) traffic sign service??

can't even see that as an option in the shop, so that's a negatory!