replacement caravan bulbs and coding

Hi All,

I have an old caravan and I'm looking to replace the bulbs with LED ones that cover running lights, indicators, braking etc.

Would doing this on the caravan play havoc with the bulb warning in the car or do they need coding etc as I'm presuming it's just a simple swap.

I have a 2016 scout with halogen lights as a towbar.

Thanks

3rd

Edited by 3rdoctavia
adding info

I have a caravan with a mix of bulbs, LED front and side marker lights and a high level LED brake light. The rear lights, brake, running and indicators  are old fashioned filament bulbs. I do have a genuine Skoda tow bar wiring loom maybe this helps? 

Thanks Greenmachine , 

It's good to hear.you haven't had any problems.

The front and side marker lights where the  I was going to swap them first as they are pretty dim.

Like you I have a skoda fitted towbar too so hopefully new LED lights won't be an issue. 

Thanks

Only downside to LEDs is that the trailer/caravan/bike rack isn't covered by the car alarm, unplugging the cable with the car locked sets the alarm off (factory towbar)