How to remove apps from infotainment?

While merrily playing with all the lovely on line features finally activated on my iV, I stupidly added pay to Park and Pay to Fuel (they were free, I was in a click frenzy).

Anyhoo, eventually got round to trying to use, added all card details to activate fully etc to only then be given a gleeful message about learning your lessons over Brexit or similar - Both Apps are only functional 'over there' and simply have nothing to offer on the cold and wet outpost (UK) just off the coast of where all the nice things are (Europe).

Fearing I know how this will pan out but, anyone ever felt the need to remove an infotainment app by choice?

Sorted it, tap and hold interestingly lets you drag and reorder the icons, but not remove or delete.

Went into shop in the car, Park and fuel apps are ticked green/active but taping them in the shop then brings up "open" or "delete".

Away they went

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1